Mrs. Clean lives here! It’s been meticulously maintained… and she’s the original owner! This is a very open, bright & cheerful 4 bdrm + den/playroom, 2-1/2 bath, 3-car extended garage home on an oversized lot. The kitchen boasts granite counters, stainless steel appliances, convenient kitchen island & walk-in pantry…and refrigerator stays, too! The master suite features lots of counter space, double sinks, separate tub/shower, walk-in closet & separate exit. Other upgrades: surround sound, security system, ceiling fans, sunscreens & so much more!. Enjoy the low maintenance back yard, the roomy covered patio & the soothing waterfall all year long. Both the interior & exterior have recently been painted & the water heater was recently replaced. Come fall in love with this home today! It makes a great holiday gift!!
Zillow estimates that Santa’s cabin in the North Pole is worth $656,957. The cabin is 2,500 square feet, sits on a 25 acre parcel, was built in 1822, and comes complete with a toy workshop, reindeer stables, and a sleigh parking garage. It was remodeled back in 2013 and features a gorgeous river rock fireplace! Check out a video tour and more photos on Zillow here. Sorry, his cabin is currently not for sale.
If driving around your neighborhood looking at Christmas lights just doesn’t cut it anymore, maybe it’s time to venture out to see some more elaborate holiday lights. If so, here are some ideas of where you can go:
1. Ahwatukee Festival of Lights – I used to live in Ahwatukee and this was always fun and a great display!
2. Glendale Glitters – Once I moved to the west side of town, this became a new favorite annual event.
3. Las Noches de las Luminarias at the Botanical Gardens – I really want to see this one…I can’t believe I’ve never been. They have more than 8,000 hand-lit luminary bags and thousands of white twinkle lights, all that you can enjoy while strolling through the gardens and listening to live entertainment.
4. ZooLights at The Phoenix Zoo – It just wouldn’t be Christmas if I & my family didn’t go to ZooLights…we’re there every year! It has 3.8 million lights, 700 sparkling displays, camel rides, a carousel, Jengo the talking giraffe, and so much more! It’s fun for the whole family! Sometimes you can purchase discounted tickets at participating Fry’s grocery stores. Let it glow!
5. McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park Holiday Lights – This was definitely a favorite annual event when my kids were younger. I don’t know who enjoyed the train ride more, me or the kids?? And you can also meet Santa Clause and listen to him read a holiday story!
6. Mesa Temple Garden Lights – They have hundreds of thousands of colorful lights, an enlightening nativity scene, flower gardens, and recorded messages in English & Spanish. With free admission & free parking…what am I waiting for???
7. Christmas at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess – Express train rides, an ice skating rink, nightly 3D light shows, and a Christmas carousel, photos with Santa, a menorah lighting and winter cocktails served fireside…what more could you want?
8. Tlaquepaque – Festival of Lights – The Lighting of 6,000 Luminaries (http://www.tlaq.com/event/detail/id/5) – Ok, so this one isn’t in Phoenix but it is worth the drive to Sedona to see it at least once. This year it’s on December 13th from 3:00-8:00. The actual lighting of the luminaries begins at 5:00.
On behalf of all of us from The Canny Team, we hope you find enjoyment in holiday glow this season. And if you come across other spectacular lighting events, please share!
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Call us anytime at 602-301-9754 for a free & confidential consultation